Liquified and Bowe Inc promise to make Bass Continuum a carefully crafted sonic experience complete with an immersive LED visual wonderland, sub-sonic sound by Pure Groove Systems, awe inspiring lasers by Atlanta Laser and Light as well as a hand picked world class line-up who will guide you through the booming bass lines and earth-shattering 808’s! We will gather with 4000 of your closest friends while enjoying some of the most amazing bass DJ's the world has to offer! We have compiled a list of important info for you to read over to make your night as enjoyable as possible! See everyone on the dance floor!
Things that ARE permitted:
- Hoops, flow toys, gloves, and staffs (No fire, please.)
- E-cigs (in smoking section at back of the venue)
- Anything and everything LED
- Totems and flags
- Small bag or duffel bag
- Good vibes!
Things that are NOT permitted:
- Venue does not allow back packs and camel backs
- Bad vibes
Other important info:
- There will be parking available on site for a small fee and FREE parking is available at Gwinnett Place Mall behind the venue, and you can access both lots by pulling into the Atlanta Coliseum parking lot
- You may either bring a printed copy of your ticket or have it pulled up on your phone. Please download the ticket attachment prior to arriving at the front of the line. We will need the QR code
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow selling tickets on the event page, as we've had frequent issues lately with scammers and fakes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the age limit?
This event is 18+.
Is parking available at the venue?
A limited number of parking spots will be available at the venue for a small fee. Free parking is available at Gwinnett Place Mall.
Is there a dress code?
There is no dress code for Atlanta Coliseum events. Come as you are!
Do I need to print my ticket or can I bring a copy on my phone?
You can either bring a physical copy or bring the emailed copy on your phone. Please make sure you have the QR code ready to scan once you arrive at the front.
How can I change the name on my ticket?
Please email email@example.com with your name and order number. However, the name on the ticket does not have to match the name on the ticketholder’s ID, as long as the new ticketholder has a printed or phone copy.
Can I bring my backpack/camelbak?
Unfortunately, bags of this size are not permitted inside the venue.
Can I bring my hoop, poi, gloves, etc?
Yes! Flow items are welcome - just no fire, please.
Is there a VIP option?
Tables and VIP sections will be available for purchase once you arrive at the venue. Pricing will vary based on section.
I am no longer able to attend the event. Can I have a refund?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for tickets at this time.
What are the set times for this event?
Set times are not released prior to the event. We guarantee that no matter what time you arrive, you'll have a blast!